Covering the Cost
Select the type of aid you are interested in...
What can I qualify for?
Federal Pell Grant, Federal College Work Study, Loans, and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
How to apply?
You must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Here's a checklist to help you in the process of applying for financial aid.
- Apply for Admissions to Cloud and get your unique PIN number at: http://www.pin.ed.gov/. You must have this PIN number before you can complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible. It opens January 1 and has a priority deadline of March 15. The application is free and can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Be sure to put in Cloud's Federal School Code 001909.
- Make sure to complete all forms. Keep copies of everything.
- Contact the Financial Aid office at (800)729-5101 ext. 284 if you need help.
- Complete Cloud's online Application for Admission.
- Attach your sixth or seventh semester high school transcript to your application. If you are a transfer student, please attach both a high school transcript and a transcript(s) of any completed college course work. If you took the GED, attach your scores to your application.
- To renew your scholarships please complete the Cloud County Scholarship Renewal Application by March 1st. These forms are available in the Admissions Office.
What scholarships are available at Cloud?
Veteran's BenefitsAt Cloud, we understand VA and TA funding and will help qualified individuals take advantage of those Military Education Benefits available to them, including:
•Post 9/11 Veterans Education Assistance •Montgomery GI Bill Benefits (MGIB)
•Military Tuition Assistance •MyCAA
•Vocational Rehabilitation •Survivors & Dependents Assistance
•Reserve Educational Assistance Program •GI Bill Benefits
VONAPP website to fill our the application for Veteran's Benefits
Order your military transcript
If you should have questions about using Military Education Benefits, we offer a Veteran’s Representative in Student Records and a Military Liaison in the Student Services Offices on our Geary County Campus.
We are recognized by Victory Media as a 2014 Military Friendly School.®
Net Price CalculatorNet Price Calculator will provide you with an estimate of the cost of attending Cloud County Community College.