If you would like to request a transcript, please fill out a Transcript Request Form (~97KB PDF)
Mail your completed Transcript Request Form with your $5.00 payment to:
Cloud County Community College
Student Records Office
PO Box 1002
Concordia, KS 66901-1002
- The fee for each transcript is $5.00 (check, cash or money order only). The fee must accompany the request or the transcript will not be mailed.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for processing and mailing. Transcripts will not be faxed.
- Transcripts are released only by a request signed by the student.
- Transcript services are withheld from any student who owes the College money or property.
- Official transcripts given to the student are stamped “Issued to Student”. Some institutions will not accept such transcripts. It is your responsibility to check with that school.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must contact them directly for an official transcript.
- The transcript will be mailed to the address you give us. However, if it does not reach its destination a replacement is not free!