Refund Payment Policy
Concordia, Geary County & On-line Campuses (semester length courses)
1. 100% of tuition and fees, 1st through 5th class day
2. 50% of tuition only, 6th through 10th class day
3. 25% of tuition only (TOTAL WITHDRAWAL ONLY), 11th through 20th class day
4. After 20th class day no refund.
* Any refunds due to students will be made after the 20th class day or later.
Outreach and Concurrent courses
1. 100% of tuition and fees, through 2nd class day meeting
2. 50% of tuition only, through 3rd class day meeting
3. 25% of tuition only (TOTAL WITHDRAWAL ONLY), after 3rd class meeting day through 20th class day
4. After 20th class day no refund
*Any refunds due to students will be made after the 20th class day or later.
Summer School & Short-Term Classes
Refunds will vary depending upon the length of class, location and date of enrollment. Check with Student Records Office on the Concordia campus for more specific details.
*Any refunds due to students will be made after 25% of total class day time is completed or later.
1. For courses which meet on what the college considers a regular semester schedule, class days refer to the number of calendar days the institution normally meets for classes,
2. For courses which meet on an unusual or irregular schedule,the college may exercise professional judgment in defining class days.
Procedure for Refunds
Concordia Campus - A student must present to the Student Records Office an add/drop form signed by his/her advisor to receive a refund, according to the refund policy stated prior.
Outreach - A student must contact the local coordinator or the Outreach office for a drop/add card to receive a refund according to the refund policy stated prior. It is the student’s responsibility to return the form to the Outreach Office.
Online - An online student must contact the Advisement Center at the Concordia Campus for a drop/add card.
Geary County Campus - students should submit add/drop forms signed by his/her advisor to Student Services at the Geary County Campus to receive a refund, according to the refund policy stated prior.