Tuition and Payments
Check your Balance
- 1. Log onto your iCloud account
- 2. Select the "Students" tab
- 3. Next select "Student Accounts" from the left menu
- 4. Then select "Course and Fee Statement" from "My Account Info"
- 5. Now click "Generate my Course and Fee Statement" and click on "View my Course and Fee Statement"
Student Account Balance Impact to Enrollment Procedures - Fall 2015
An outstanding student account balance will prevent enrollment in future classes at Cloud County Community College and will prevent the release of an official transcript.
Enrollment Exception #1: Current FACTS payment plan with successful payment history
Enrollment Exception #2: Current 3rd Party Payment arrangements, including financial aid, for 100% of the student account balance. Students are responsible to pay balances beyond the 3rd Party Payment. See Options #1 and #2 below.
Students must pay in full or make payment arrangements prior to the first day of classes, which is August 25, 2015. Failure to pay or make payment arrangements by August 24, 2015, will result in the student being dropped from classes.
NOTE: Classes will NOT populate in CANVAS until payment arrangements are made
NOTE: Payment is due at the time charges are added to a student’s account after August 24, 2015 (Options #1 and #2 only)
Option #1: Pay in Full
- A. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted in person at the Concordia and Geary County Campuses
- B. Credit cards are accepted by phone at the Concordia and Geary County Campuses
- C. Credit cards are accepted online via iCloud.
Option #2: FACTS Payment Plan (Open for Fall 2015 semester on July 20, 2015)
NOTE: A $25.00 service fee is assessed for establishment of a FACTS Payment Plan
- A. FACTS Payment Plans are setup online via iCloud by the student.
- B. FACTS Payment Plans require monthly automatic drafts of the bank account or credit card designated by the student and are designed to result in full payment of the outstanding student account balance by the end of the current term.
Option #3: 3rd Party Payment (Includes Financial Aid and VA Benefits)
- A. Students are responsible for completing the FAFSA application each academic year. Awarded grants and scholarships will be posted as anticipated aid beginning July 29, 2015. For students requesting loans, a completed Master Promissory Note, Entrance Counseling and Loan Request Form must be on file before loans will be sent as anticipated aid.
Students submitting required information after August 20, 2015 will result in delayed posting of anticipated aid to the student account and should plan on making payment arrangements prior to August 24, 2015 to insure they are not dropped from classes. Students are responsible to pay balances beyond the 3rd Party Payment.
- B. Students must contact the Business Office at the Concordia Campus to alert them a 3rd Party is paying at least a portion of their balance.
NOTE: 3rd Party Pay information received by the Business Office after August 20, 2015 will result in delayed processing of 3rd Party Payment requests. Students submitting this information after August 20, 2015 should plan on making other payment arrangements prior to August 24, 2015 to insure they are not dropped from classes. Students are responsible to pay balances beyond the 3rd Party Payment.
Make check or money order payable to CCCC and send to:
CCCC Business Office
P.O. Box 1002
Concordia, KS 66901
or call payment information in to:
785 -243-1435 ext. 206