Tuition and Payments
Check your Balance
- 1. Log onto your iCloud account
- 2. Select the "Students" tab
- 3. Next select "Student Accounts" from the left menu
- 4. Then select "Course and Fee Statement" from "My Account Info"
- 5. Now click "Generate my Course and Fee Statement" and click on "View my Course and Fee Statement"
When are tuition and fees due and how do I pay my bill?
Tuition is due the Friday before classes begin. There are several options for paying your tuition.
Payment Methods: Payment on student accounts can be made in full using one of the methods below or a payment plan can be set up using FACTS. More information on the FACTS payment plan can be found here.
(1) Online - using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, checking or savings account.
4. Click on Option 1.
(2) In-Person - using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, check or cash.
Drop a check or credit card information off at the Business office.
(3) By Phone - using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card
* Call 785 -243-1435 ext. 206
(4) By Mail - using check or money order
Make check or money order payable to CCCC and send to:
CCCC Business Office
P.O. Box 1002
Concordia, KS 66901