Do You Know Someone Who . .
* is being bullied?
* is in a dating or domestic violent relationship?
* has been sexually assaulted?
* is being stalked?
* is struggling with substance abuse?
* is experiencing online violence?
SAFE T-BIRDS Provides You with Information to Help Answer:
* What are the signs?
* How can you help?
* Do you need help?
* Are you an Active Bystander?
* Who can you contact at Cloud County Community College?
* What other information do you need?
Help and Reporting
If you need help or need to report a violent act, such as bullying, domestic or dating violence, sexual assault, stalking or substance abuse for a student, contact the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Services by phone at 785.243.1435 ext 319 or for a CCCC employee, contact human resources at 785.243.1435 ext. 251.
In an emergency situation, contact 911.
In support of the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act, Title IX regulations and the Clery Act, CCCC prohibits all violent offenses.
The SAFE T-BIRDS program is Cloud County Community College's prevention and education efforts to help stop relationship violence in support of title IX, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act, the SaVE Act and Clery Act.