Move in Day
We are very excited that your student has chosen to live in the Cloud County Community College Residence Life facilities. These tips will help you and your student in making that transition on Move-In Day.
- When you arrive on campus during Move-In Day, you will be asked to send your student through the check-in line. This is where he/she will get keys, parking permit and various paper work.
- Someone should stay with your vehicle and start unloading.
- There will be many people on campus to help carry items from your vehicle to your studentӳ room.
- This day can present unique stresses; you might experience tension as you try to help your student and they try to show independence. Remember, you are not alone!
- Please, do not wait until Move-In Day to talk with your student about this tension.