Resources & Consumer Information
Student consumer information is provided in the Cloud County Community College student handbook, the Cloud County Community College catalogue, and by logging onto Cloud County Community College’s website at www.cloud.edu.
Links to important information are located on the Financial Aid page of CCCC’s web site.
Listed below are some of the available links
- College Navigator
- Net Price Calculator
- School Code of Conduct
- Textbook Information
- Federal Student Aid
- Student Loans
- Gainful Employment Certificate Programs
- Formal Complaint Process
The following Campus Security Information may also be accessed from CCCC’s home page.
- Campus Safety Hate Crime Reporting
- Campus Safety Emergency Response/Evacuation
- Campus Safety – Timely Warning and Emergency Notification
- Campus Safety Missing Student Notification Policy
- Campus Safety Annual Fire Safety Report
- Campus Safety Fire Log
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug Related Offenses
- Penalties for Drug Law Violations
In addition to these sources, The Student Guide published by the United States Department of Education is free and available in the Office of Student Financial Aid office.
Federal Student Aid Information
P.O. Box 84
Washington, DC 20044
(For general federal aid program information, help filling out the FAFSA,
and questions on your application status)
800-433-3242, TTY 800-730-8913