Scholarship opportunities exist for actors, technicians, and stage craft. No experience is necessary, just a desire to be involved and the ability to complete the process.
Scholarships are provided as a stipend paid AFTER the successful completion of all responsibilities associated with a production.
- Recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours of coursework per semester and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above;
- Recipient must attend all scheduled rehearsals on time and perform specified artistic functions necessary for successful completion of duties as assigned by the director.
Even if the recipient is not a theatre major, it is strongly recommended that he or she enroll in the following classes:
- Theatre Appreciation (CM 140) offered during fall semester
- Play Production (CM 143) offered during both fall and spring semesters
- American Cinema Appreciation (CM 148) offered during spring semester