Thor logo

Cloud County Community College

Concordia  •  Geary County  •  Online  •  Outreach

Single Sign-on login button


Veterans Services page graphics

Federal Student Financial Aid

Students using a VA benefit or DoD Tuition Assistance can apply for Federal Student Aid.

To apply for federal student financial aid, and to apply for many state student aid programs, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The information you provide on your FAFSA determines if you are eligible for financial aid.


Foundation Scholarships at Cloud County Community College

Pat Tillman Foundation – For veteran and active service members for both pre- and post-9/11 service.

Corvias Foundation 2014 scholarships and educational grants will be available after November 1 at The Foundation is committed to supporting military families in the pursuit of higher education and has awarded more than $4.5 million since 2006.

Applications for the educational grant are due by May 8, 2014. Grants are given in amounts up to $5,000 for the spouse of an active-duty service member stationed at any installation in the Corvias portfolio.  Applicants may be in any stage of the educational process. 

Please contact or 401-228-2836 with any questions about eligibility or the application process.




Fisher-House Scholarships