To All Candidates for Graduation
Two weeks before graduation:
2. If you received loans while attending CCCC, please complete Exit Counseling at www.studentloans.gov. For questions regarding your loans, please contact Kris at (800) 729-5101, extension 283.
3. Complete resume and check out available jobs at Career Center, if applicable.
4. Make sure your student account is paid in full at the Business Office
5. Return all books to the Library and pay any fines
6. Return all equipment or materials to the proper department
*Please note: A hold will be placed on your transcript, grades, and diploma if you have not taken care of the last three items listed above.
Prior to Commencement:
1. After completing the Graduate Survey, pick up your cap and gown.
Schedule for picking up caps and gowns
GCC – Wednesday, May 7th through Thursday, May 15th, in Student Services
Concordia – the week of May 12th in the Student Records Office
2. Request your final transcript. We now offer e-transcripts through Docufide by Parchment. Go to Transcript Requests through the CCCC website to request your transcript. There are also request forms available in the Student Records Office on the Concordia campus or Student Services on the Geary County Campus. The fee is $5.00.
1. Once a final degree check has been made, diplomas will be ordered. Whether you are finishing requirements Spring 2014 or Summer 2014, you will need to allow six to eight weeks following the end of that term for your diploma to arrive. If you are enrolled in any on-line courses which you are using to complete your degree requirements, it is your responsibility to let Student Records know when these have been completed.
2. Upon graduation you become a member of the Cloud Alumni Association. Please keep in touch with our Foundation Office.