Foundation scholarships involve memorial and other designated scholarships. To qualify for Foundation Scholarships students must:
• Apply early. Complete the online Scholarship Application.
-The scholarship committee will begin to award scholarships after November 1.
-No applications will be considered after April 1.
-Fields marked in Bold on the scholarship application are required.
-You must read and accept all the terms at the bottom of the application.
*To be considered, applicants MUST HAVE successfully completed ALL admissions requirements for Cloud County Community College.
• The application includes six short answer questions. Consider the following when answering the questions.
- Do not use ‘texting’ language.
- The questions need to be answered in complete sentences, with attention given to spelling and punctuation.
- Create the document in Microsoft Word, utilizing spelling and grammar checks, then cut and paste into the
scholarship application. (Use the paste from Word button on the toolbar.)
- Tell us what your major is, what you want to do with that major, and why you chose Cloud County Community
College for your education. An explanation of why you are deserving of the scholarship, including financial
need, is also useful.
Awards are made according to rules and regulations governing each award. The requirements, amounts, and the option to renew vary with each scholarship. Some scholarships are not available every year.