Scholarship awards from Cloud County Community College include Academic Scholarships, Foundation Scholarships, Early Flight Scholarships, Activity Awards and Stipends, and Athletic Scholarships.
Students can apply for Academic, Foundation, and Early Flight Scholarships all at once by completing ONE online application for all of the scholarships from Cloud that they may qualify to receive.
Steps to Apply for Cloud Scholarships:
To be eligible for scholarships at CCCC, students must complete:
1. Application for Admissions at CCCC -complete the FREE online application for admission
2. Scholarship Application -link “Apply for Scholarships” can be found on the home page of: www.cloud.edu
Helpful Hints for completing the Scholarship Application
These are recommended by the scholarship awarding committee who will be reviewing the applications.
• There are four required parts to the Application (General Information, Academic Information, Qualification Questions, and Essay Questions).
• A transcript (high school or college) will be required to be uploaded.
If applicant is a current Cloud student, unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
• The application includes six short answer questions.
Consider the following when answering the questions:
- Do not use ‘texting’ language.
- The questions need to be answered in complete sentences,
with attention given to spelling and punctuation.
- Create the document in Microsoft Word, utilizing spelling
and grammar checks, then cut and paste into the
- Tell us what your major is, what you want to do with that major, and why you chose Cloud County
Community College for your education. An explanation of why you are deserving of the scholarship,
including financial need, is also useful.
To receive Academic Scholarships, Early Flight Scholarships, and Foundation Scholarships from CCCC, a student must complete and submit the Scholarship Application for the scholarship committee to review. For questions about the Scholarship Application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.