Communications studies at Cloud County Community College will lead you to success. Through the study of communications, with its emphasis on human values and human interactions, you will learn skills for employment in varied fields such as human resources, business management, public relations, sales, diplomatic service, law and international affairs, to name only a few.
A variety of transfer and career programs are offered in English, Journalism, Radio Broadcasting, and Speech and Theatre.
Communications majors at Cloud County Community College become well-rounded and adaptable to a vast number of careers because of their ability to think critically, interpret and process information, and write clearly.
The CCCC Difference
- Cloud has experienced instructors whose primary goal is to teach. Graduate assistants are not teaching our courses.
- Our faculty care about students and are available to assist them.
- The Charles and Marion Cook Series brings state and nationally recognized presenters for a variety of programs annually, including musical performances, theater, and lectures.
- Participatory classes create an environment for intellectual growth.
- Theater productions every fall and spring are open to majors and others interested in theater.
- Many opportunities exist to participate in our communications program. In 2006, this program opened a new radio station and a new graphic design/journalism studio. These studios are equipped with Adobe Audition and Creative Suite.
- Cloud features broad humanities choices ranging from the fine arts and music to creative writing and literature.