You can pay for online classes using a variety of methods. Payment must be made within 10 days of enrollment, unless other arrangements are made.
Tuition and Fees (2014-2015 Academic Year)
|Cost per credit hour:||$ 104.00|
|Online course fees: $25.00 per credit hour||$ 75.00|
|* Total tuition and fees for a 3 credit hour course: *||$387.00|
* Does not include variable textbook costs. Subject to change
*Cloud County residents may qualify for reduced tuition. Contact the Business Office for more information.
Credit Card Payments
Students may elect to make direct payment using a credit card account.
Once an invoice for Cloud Online tuition, fees and any textbooks arrives by e-mail, students may call the Business Office to provide their credit card information and charge authorization.
Call Lorenz, Laura at 1-785-243-1435 ext. 223
Interest-Free Budget Payment Plan
Cloud County Community College offers the FACTS monthly payment plan enabling students to distribute payment over a semester or annual basis.
FACTS provides a jump start entry into your Cloud courses while you wait for release of federal financial aid or other forms of financial assistance funding.
- The FACTS payment plan requires non-refundable fee of $25.00 per semester or $45.00 per annual academic year.
Using FACTS is simple.
You can pay online, via the e-Cashier online web site. (Payments begin immediately.)
You can pay by mail. (Payments deferred until October.)
- Retrieve and print the FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement form.
- Mail the completed form to our Business Office at the following address.
Concordia and Online:
Cloud County Community College
Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 1002
Concordia, KS. 66901
Cloud County Community College
Geary County Campus
Junction City, KS 66441
Agreement forms must be received at least 30 days before the first payment date. All tuition payments will be processed on the 5th of the month.
- The Business Office will notify you by e-mail when processing is complete.
Direct inquiries about FACTS to the Business Office e-mail or call us 1-800-729-5101.
Students who intend to complete a degree program may opt to file an application for federal financial aid. These include: Federal Pell Grant, FSEOG (Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant), Work Study and William D. Ford Stafford Loans. Guidance for completing those forms is available from our Financial Aid officer.
Students will be required to enter into a FACTS payment plan agreement to eliminate federal financial aid issues should a student fail to complete the required 25% of course competencies prior to reaching a term-specific target date.
Call the Financial Aid Office at 1-800-729-5101 OR
To apply for Financial Aid on-line, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.pin.ed.gov to get your PIN # (If you are a dependent, your parents will need to apply for a PIN # also, as this number serves as your electronic signature.) This number will be e-mailed to you within 3 days.
2. Apply on-line for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.gov (You can not apply for Financial Aid without a PIN #, so please do step # 1 first.)
Don't forget, the Financial Aid Office has forms and other information easily available.
Veteran's & Military ProgramsAt Cloud, we understand VA and TA funding and will help qualified individuals take advantage of those Military Education Benefits available to them, including:
• Post 9/11 Veterans Education Assistance • Montgomery GI Bill Benefits (MGIB)
• Military Tuition Assistance • MyCAA
• Vocational Rehabilitation • Survivors and Dependents Assistance
• Reserve Educational Assistance Program • GI Bill Benefits
If you should have questions about using Military Education Benefits, we offer a Veteran’s Representative in Student Records and a Military Liaison in the Student Services Offices on our Geary County Campus.
We are recognized by Victory Media as a 2014 Military Friendly School.®
Qualified Kansas students seeking Early Childcare Associate of Applied Science degrees should seek information from the Childcare Department Head.
Call the Childcare Department Head at 1-800-729-5101.