CCCC Library Catalog
All library patrons can access the Library Catalog without logging in, but to have access to your library account and reserve materials you must login.
The online Library Catalog is located on the main Library Webpage under "Library Resources" then select "Search the Library Catalog."
YOUR LOGIN FOR THE LIBRARY CATALOG TO ACCESS YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
STUDENTS -- If you are a registered student of CCCC, your username is your Student ID number. The first time that you log in, your password is USERPASS (all caps). You will be prompted to change your password the first time you login in.
The first time that you log in you will be asked to change your password, whatever you choose will become your new password for your library account.
FACULTY/STAFF -- If you are a current employee of CCCC, your username is the Student ID number. The first time that you log in, your password is USERPASS (all caps). You will be prompted to change your password the first time you login in.
Please contact the library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-729-5101 ext. 224 if you have problems accessing your library account.
Keep in mind the following benefits that our Library Catalog offers:
- Ability to place a reserve on library materials that you are wanting to check-out and pick up from either library campus location (Concordia or Geary County)
- Ability to see what materials you have checked-out and if you have any library fines due.
- Ability to write a reader review of library materials.
- Overdue notices can be sent directly to your email as a reminder that materials are due back.
- Library catalog main page offers: calendar of events, local weather, library hours of operation, Hava Java coffee shop information and various RSS feeds with valuable information.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NO LONGER ACCESS LIBRARY DATABASES THROUGH OUR LIBRARY CATALOG!!!