Ask a Librarian
If you need immediate assistance with your research or with using the periodical indexes, you can telephone us during library hours at 1-800-729-5101 ext. 224
At other times use the form below, leave a message on our voice mail, or send a message via e-mail. Please specify what type of information you are trying to find, and within 48 hours you will receive recommendations of where and how to find the information you are looking for.
The following guidelines apply:
- Our research assistance service is limited to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Cloud County Community College.
- The service is available during library hours only. No assistance will be given on weekends or during holidays.
- Please provide all of the following information:
- Affiliation with CCCC: student or faculty/staff
- Daytime phone
- E-mail address
- Specify which course the research is for
- Be specific in describing the information you hope to find through your library research. If possible, give the thesis statement.
- The response you receive will be recommendations on how to conduct your own research. It will not be the finished research itself.