Cloud County Community College offers Allied Health courses throughout our North Central Kansas Service area for various health professionals who are in need of contact or credit hours applicable for RN, LPN, or other professional licensure. Cloud County Community College is approved as a provider of continuing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing.
All individuals attending nursing workshops for CEUs must be present throughout the entire course to receive a certificate of completion. Anyone requesting a duplicate certificate must pay a $5 fee for this service.
- Many of our classes fill up quickly, therefore it is advisable to select workshops well in advance of the date of the offering. Early pre-registration ensures a place in the class, handout materials, and notification in the event that a course is cancelled for any reason (e.g. due to an emergency situation or lack of adequate enrollments.)
- All courses require a minimum of ten registrants before they will be held.
- Class audits are NOT allowed.
- Course participants should arrive 1/2 hour prior to course to complete final registration process, including sign-in.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop for which you have pre-registered, please contact the Community Education Office to notify us of your cancellation. This may enable other individuals to attend, who otherwise could not.