- Academic Programs
- Accreditation, Approval, and/or Licensure
- Annual Security Report
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-Out Rates
- Contact Information Regarding Institutional or Financial Aid
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Code of Conduct/Academic Integrity & Honesty)
- Cost of Attendance
- Disability Services and Facilities
- Fire Safety Report
- Missing Person Policy
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Refund Policy, Withdrawal, and Return of Title IV Financial Aid
- Retention Rates
- Student Body Diversity
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Code of Conduct
Drug Free Schools Act
The Drug Free Schools and Community Act requires that as a condition of receiving funds or any other form of financial assistance under any federal program, an institution of higher education must certify that it has adopted and implemented a program to prevent the unlawful possession, use or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol by students and employees.
U.S. Department of Education regulations require that all students and employees of Cloud County Community College be provided with how the College complies with the act. Read the CCCC Standard of Conduct for Students and Employees.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
Schools must have written permission from the student in order to release any information from a student's record. However, FERPA allows schools to disclose those records, without consent, to specific parties or under certain conditions. Read more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
The Kansas Secretary of State web page is the location to find a Kansas voter registration application form. The web page has instructions about registering to vote. The deadline to vote is the fifteenth day prior to any election.